Touch of Mint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Breaker- Funniest Thing Heard/Said

4 posters

Go down

Ice Breaker- Funniest Thing Heard/Said Empty Ice Breaker- Funniest Thing Heard/Said

Post by TsunamiHanami Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:56 am

As sort of a start for conversation, I'd like to find out peoples' comedic sides.
So, what are some of the funniest things you or someone else has done/heard/said?

I was playing some sort of war video game with a few friends over the summer. A friend, knowing how gullible I am, taps me on the shoulder and says "You can turn into a giant robot if you hit a certain button combo." I whipped around, truly believing what he said. "REALLY?!" Needless to say, I have not lived down that moment, and probably won't.
Funniest moment during the whole summer.
TsunamiHanami
TsunamiHanami

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Ice Breaker- Funniest Thing Heard/Said Empty Re: Ice Breaker- Funniest Thing Heard/Said

Post by Neco-Ohno Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:05 am

Ha ha. That's kinda mean of your friend, but it makes for a good laugh.

I guess a funny momnet for me was the day mom said she was going to make french frys. When I saw her cutting the potatoes, I asked, "What are the potatoes for?" She was in shock! It took me a couple of seconds to figure out what I said. I'm so ditzy.
Neco-Ohno
Neco-Ohno

Number of posts : 63

http://neco-ohno.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Ice Breaker- Funniest Thing Heard/Said Empty Re: Ice Breaker- Funniest Thing Heard/Said

Post by TsunamiHanami Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:27 am

Nice. XD I love ditzy moments. Especially other people's reactions to said moments.
But they always happen to me. I guess I'm just prone to that sort of stuff. Or maybe I'm just dense.
TsunamiHanami
TsunamiHanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Katz Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:17 pm

My story is more horrible stuff I've said to other people, a few of the quotes being:
If I coud take my shame and turn it into potatoes, I'd sell it to the Russians for Vodka (One could only guess what I meant by that, beats me ^_^;;; )
My stupidity is burning a hole in the ozone layer
You didn't outsmart him, he outdumbed you.

We're all a little ditzy of our own accord. I don't think anyone's alone on this, so don't worry Razz

Katz

Back to top Go down

Post by SpyrusTheVirus Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:37 pm

I love the last one,with outsmart and outbumb ^.^

SpyrusTheVirus

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-01-20

http://spyrusthevirus.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum