Touch of Mint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanami the Tsunami- Crashing a Stage Near You!

4 posters

Go down

Hanami the Tsunami- Crashing a Stage Near You! Empty Hanami the Tsunami- Crashing a Stage Near You!

Post by TsunamiHanami Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:20 am

Hallo, ich bin neu hier. Sorry, couldn't help that. German class makes me do impulsive things like intros in German. That aside-
I am 1/2 Japanese (and no, I do not speak Japanese >_<). I enjoy equestrian sports, learning new languages, drawing, photo manips and fashion designing. I have a strong love for theater and performing arts, as well as my pets. Uh, I taught myself how to play piano okay-ish?
Anything else is said on a need-to-know basis =]
TsunamiHanami
TsunamiHanami

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Hanami the Tsunami- Crashing a Stage Near You! Empty Re: Hanami the Tsunami- Crashing a Stage Near You!

Post by lxtmidnight Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:30 am

XD

welcome!
*likes learning languages too*
If you want some help you know who to ask ^_^
lxtmidnight
lxtmidnight
Admin

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://freewebs.com/touchofmint

Back to top Go down

Hanami the Tsunami- Crashing a Stage Near You! Empty Re: Hanami the Tsunami- Crashing a Stage Near You!

Post by Katz Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:39 am

Hallo! Ich spreche sehr deutsches wenig. Hablo espanol? Nice to meet you anyhow Smile

Katz

Back to top Go down

Post by SpyrusTheVirus Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:12 pm

oh stop that with the languages!I am crappy in learning them,I only know Geek(my mother tongue) and English...oh,and the language of music,if that counts!lawl

SpyrusTheVirus

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-01-20

http://spyrusthevirus.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Katz Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:17 pm

Language of music definatey counts Razz

Katz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum